Adding Action Commissions
To add an action commission, follow these steps:
- Click on Commissions > Action Commissions on the top menu of your affiliate admin area.
- On the Manage Action Commissions page, click on the Add Action Commission button.
- The Add Action Commission window will appear. Enter the following:
Click Save Changes to save.
Once you have saved it, click on the Status icon on the Manage Action Commissions page to activate the action commission.
You will now have to add the action_comm/ID name value pair to your integration code. For example:
- Action Commission Name - The name for your action commission.
- Description - A short description for your action commission.
- Program Name - The program name this action commission is associated to.
- Auto Approve - If you want to automatically approve commissions for this action commission, enable this option.
- Amount - The commission amount. If this is a percentage, enter the decimal equivalent. For example 0.10 for 10%
- Commission Type - Whether this commission is flat amount or pecentage. If it is a percentage amount, make sure you set the amount value on integration.
<iframe src="http://www.yourdomain.com/affiliates/sale/amount/$SALE/trans_id/$ORDER_ID/action_comm/$ID" border="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
Where $ID is the numeric ID of your action commission. You can get the action commission ID on the Manage Action Commissions Page, under the ID column.